Re: Pingus should die in water!?

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus should die in water!?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:18:53 +0100

On Monday 10 February 2003 22:47, Gervase Lam wrote:
> However, I thought it would be best to allow water to kill Pingus.  Make
> it more like Lemmings!  In fact, it could be a part of the background
> story behind Pingus, with the Pingus traveling around in order to regain
> the ability to swim.

I guess there are basically three ways - let Pingus die in water and create
and excuse through the story line or change the water to something else
(slime, acid...) or include some enemy into the water, perhaps a shark or
orca - although I don't like the idea of using such animals which are widely
seen as evil without valid reason. Perhaps some other sort of underwater
trap?

Bye David