Re: Lemmings

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Lemmings
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:22:55 +0100

Rob Dean wrote:

I don't know much about all this, but i am looking for Lemmings the game, and
it seems to me that your re-creating it...So if you need any beta testing done,
please don't hesitate to contact me.

Since noone else is answering it seems that I should do it. The long pause doesn't mean that there's no interest. ;-) Beta testing is always a good idea although there isn't too much to test right now.

http://pingus.seul.org/development/betatest.html

I am currently learning C++, and will try to help as much as possible....I know
more about Java than anything else, and will provide honest opinions!

If you want to improve you knowlegede/experience with C++ you're welcome too. Just take a look at the code (maybe grep for FIXME to get some impressions) or try

http://pingus.seul.org/development/roadmap.html
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=pingus

If you have any further questions - don't hesitate to ask.

Bye David