Call for levels

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Call for levels
Date: 04 Mar 2003 01:20:31 +0100

Hi,

our first world, the tutorial snow one, still lacks around 6 levels,
all located relativly at at the end, so all actions can be used, but
difficulty should still be moderate, so no super hard one at this
point in the game please. A bridger tutorial is also needed, since the
current one is to hard and should most likly be moved farer to the
end, same for snow17-grumbel and snow11-grumbel, so we actually need 3
easier levels to replace the mentioned ones and 3 harder ones to fill
the holes at the end of the world. Any volunteers?

BTW. Starting with '--maintainer-mode' displays the level names in the
worldmap, which can come quite handy.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927