Re:

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re:
Date: 18 Mar 2003 07:36:00 +0100

Am Mon, 2003-03-17 um 23.38 schrieb M J Tickle:
> Ive been checking RETRO REMAKES for a lemmings game and yours looks
> amazing..(PINGUS).Can u tell me if you have a WIN XP version from
> anywhere????

There's an unoffical version at
http://moria.seul.org/~torangan/pingus.zip

This one is NOT considered stable too, it's more a demo release that
shows that a compile worked. On the other hand, it's the only (public
available) Win32 binary which shows some of the current state.
Better ways: wait a little bit since it's very likely that a new binary
will appear soon or get the linux version.

Bye David