Re: [Volunteer]

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: [Volunteer]
Date: 27 Mar 2003 10:47:52 +0100

Am Don, 2003-03-27 um 03.02 schrieb address@hidden:
> BetaTesters, which test every level and the gameplay and report bugs
> or feature wishes.
> Level designers, to create or fix levels.
> Webdesigner, this page currently looks ugly and needs a redesign.
> Graphic artists, to create the surrounding of the game, the GUI, the
> story cutscenes, worldmaps, etc.

> I can do any of these.

If you're willing to help I guess the most usefull skill would be
designing new levels and graphics. There are few people with the
required skills and the motivation to do so.
Testing the existing levels / gameplay is always usefull for sure. Only
a new webpage isn't required anymore. The current one may not be perfect
(if that's even possible) but it's not ugly anymore either.
If you look at the game in it's current state you'll see one world:
tutorial world. Creating a second one by choosing (and adapting?)
existing levels and creating some new levels would help the project very
much IMO.

Bye David