Re: Another status report

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Another status report
Date: 06 Apr 2003 17:53:27 +0200

Am Son, 2003-04-06 um 00.32 schrieb Ingo Ruhnke:
> > - LANG/translation bug fixes and testing
> German translation seems to be mostly done, could probally need some
> proofreading, the english stuff could need some proofreading too.

I intend to translate de.po file in the next days, the english contains
some errors for sure, I corrected a few which sprang to the eye while
translating. I'd suggest to change the action names to uppercase all the
time - I didn't translate them into german (would sound horrible) and
then Basher is better than basher.
I'm also going to change the parsing of whitespace from hardcoded to
LaTeX style to make it look better with less work for the translator.
I hope we'll get some more translations? The english text could also be
improved a bit at some places.

Bye David