Pingus Question

From: Howard Fletcher
Subject: Pingus Question
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:28:05 -0500

I was just wondering if Pingus would work on Windows XP or ME. You see, I've been waiting for this game to come out for about three years, ever since it appered in the Linux magazine, and I would be really bummed out if it turned out to be nothing on windows. Oh, and when searching for a Pingus version to download, should I use the latest version even though it hadn't appeared in the news section?
                                     -Someone named Flatch