Translations

From: David Philippi
Subject: Translations
Date: 18 Apr 2003 11:32:16 +0200

I've just commited a patch to include the action names into the .po
files. Since this is the only set of strings which was asked to get into
them, I suggest that we now put out a string freeze until 0.6.1. This
release shall be forthcoming shortly, containing spelling fixes, new
translations (if we get some), a few bugfixes and probably most
important a Win32 binary.
If anyone has wants to do some string changes other then fixing
spelling/grammer errors, please cry out soon so that the next release
may contain 100% complete translations. There have been some changes to
the english text recently, but none of them changed the meaning of the
text, so translations should not be affected.

Bye David