Re: Can't find src/run_static.sh

From: Andy Balaam
Subject: Re: Can't find src/run_static.sh
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:41:15 +0100

Hi Ingo,

Thanks very much for the quick response.

Ingo Ruhnke wrote:

What error message do you get? normally simply starting the binary
directly should work.

I was getting an error about a missing libclanGUI.so.2 but it was my stupidity for not reading the instructions after building ClanLib and running ldconfig.

So it's now working! My first contribution will be to take that message out of README.CVS !

Thanks,

Andy