Re: Fullscreen mode (was Re: Windows build )

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Fullscreen mode (was Re: Windows build )
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:38:12 +0200

But on what purpose did this code get into the file? Maybe it does anything good we don't know?

Most Windows games are fullscreen by default, so people are used to it?
Hmm... Maybe we can disable fullscreen mode by default and put a link into the win32 release named pingus_fullscreen.lnk or something with destination "pingus.exe -f" so the player doesn't need to use the command line? Anyhow there seem to be problems with the fullscreen mode in win32 because on my machine I can jump from pingus to another app by using Alt+Tab, but when I try to get back to pinus it crashes. Don't know why yet...

Greetings

Björn