Re: Fullscreen mode (was Re: Windows build )

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Fullscreen mode (was Re: Windows build )
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:29:12 +0200

Hmm... Maybe we can disable fullscreen mode by default and put a link into the win32 release named pingus_fullscreen.lnk or something with destination "pingus.exe -f" so the player doesn't need to use the command line?

You can as well do it the other way round with a link to pingus.exe -w.
It's just a matter of taste. ;-)
Yep, sounds quite good to me. The only problem is that the -w option seems not to work. Didn't have the time to find out why, but when using -w pingus simply won't start the action on Win2k.

Greetings

Björn