Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:57:01 +0100

> Can you send the CVSROOT of your repository? I don't think it is
> sensible to put the installer into the pingus CVS tree because it is
> supposed to be generic and so might also be useful for other free
projects.

CVSROOT   :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/better-msn
MODULE     src
PATH           installer/installer and installer/bluezip
you can ignore installer/instconf (its no longer required), bluezip is the
zip routines, installer is the rest

Any questions just ask, its not very well commented, but then none of my
code is :)

Ginge