Re: Continuing the storyline ...

From: Joshua Dye
Subject: Re: Continuing the storyline ...
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:53:16 -0700

If the next island is Valcano Island; I hace a storyline idea:
(begining) "as the Pingu are drifting to sea they spot a huge valcanic island. once they reach it they discover there is still melting ice on thee valcano, so the pingu start their journey through the island......." (end) "at the shore of the island the pingu have not yet discovered the cause of the earth warming; but they know they must not give up. They think they see a black speck in the distant sea, the pingu think that must be the nearest island. so they start to drif out to sea on there wooden rafts, hoping to soon get to there next destination............."