game

From: Andrew Wallace
Subject: game
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:41:43 +0000

i currenly have a site called the pearson project(www.thepearsonproject.tk)  me and the designers we wondering if you could make us a very simple game that would have a little man that runs around like mario we could send you pictures of the pearson that we want to be our character and hopefully you could make some thing out of that to put on to the website then we will put you as a advertisment and recomend you on all other sites that we run in co-operation with

Andy
www.thepearsonproject.tk

It's fast, it's fun and it's free! Click here to download MSN Messenger.