Re: Level comment management tool

From: Jarno Elonen
Subject: Re: Level comment management tool
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:25:27 +0300

> I've just taken a look at your tool. The level screen looks quite nice,
> but the overview would IMHO benefit if it were filled into a table with
> perhaps three columns for level and maybe a column with the number of
> comments behind each. What do you think about that?

Indeed.

> Many levels are to large to be rendered completely on one screen
> and 263 screenshots could make quite an amount of data. ;-)

Ah, good point.. However, have a look at this:

  http://elonen.iki.fi/pingus/levelview.php?c=tutorial&l=snow15-grumbel

Wild, isn't it? :^)

If it's absolutely necessary, I can host the feedback system myself but I
would really prefer it if it woud live at Seul.org, Savannah, Sourceforge or
some similar site dedicated to OSS development.

- Jarno