Re: Review of Pingus

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: Review of Pingus
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:13:45 -0400

No i was just commenting on the bugs in the compiled files posted to this
list. I already knew how to turn html mode off. And yes outpt does go to
annother window, but that window is never shown under windows. Sorry if you
guys have aready figured some of this out, from the other messages i have
sent, but i am using the mail archive to read the messages and it does not
refresh very often.

If somebody will recompile without that window that catches standard
out/error, i would likely be able to tell you the reasoning behind the other
bugs..., also, it would be helpful if you would cc me when you reply to my
messages. It is nt a good idea to subscribe to many mailing lists using
hotmail, or you will quickly run out of space.