Re: [pingus-devel] win32 crash console output.

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: [pingus-devel] win32 crash console output.
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:45:34 +0200

Am Fre, 2003-08-22 um 23.34 schrieb Tacvek:
> this is one of the randomly occuring crashes that does not appear to be
> realated to focus: (also here is a harmless question, as i am now going to
> be testing the levels. If i find a bug in a level, should i attach the
> created demo file, assuming the bug is not easy to describe?)

Sure, attaching the demo makes it much easier to find a bug - if it's a
bug in the game engine that is. If it's just a problem with the level
I'd only do this if the bug is really hard to decribe.

> Error caught from ClanLib: DAMMIT

Well, that says it all (more or less). This means that an execption was
caught from ClanLib an "DAMMIT" is the message of the exception. Not
very informative and I've got a hunch that searching for it won't tell
me much about the error.

Bye David