Re: French translation

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: French translation
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:20:27 +0200

Am Don, 2003-08-28 um 20.11 schrieb Philippe Saint-Pierre:
> I will modify the file and send it back soon (directly to grumbel?)

You can send it directly to grumbel or me or to the list. Either way it
should end in the CVS tree. I guess sending to the list ist the worst
option since it'd end up with many people who have no use for it. :-)
Once you finished checking the fr.po you should also take a look at the
level files (which are no named xy.plf).
BTW you know that Pingus has a fully latin1 compatible font now? In
other words, every special character required by french should be
supported.

Bye David