Re: Recall of last message!

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Recall of last message!
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:55:23 +0200

Am Sam, 2003-08-30 um 11.48 schrieb Skule Solvang:
> Heres the no.pot i translated.

It's in CVS now. I guess you didn't test it so far? In fact I'm quite
sure since the correct name is no.po. You should run a CVS update,
install and look a bit around to see wheter some of your translations
don't fit correctly on the screen. I've taken a short look and there's
one string in the editor help screen which is too long. Otherwise it
looks very well and I'll have to assume that your translation is
correct. ;-)

Bye David