Re: Pingus level comment tool

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus level comment tool
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:03:02 +0200

Am Son, 2003-08-31 um 19.17 schrieb Jarno Elonen:
> Take a look and write a wishlist!

1. Like I wrote before, it would be nice to have the ability to propose
background music for a level. A quick grep through /playable showed me
that 7 files for which a music is defined and a couple with "none"
specified. Not much for 121 levels. :-(

2. Level with have no description yet or "EditorDefaultValue..." could
benefit from the possibility to contribute one. Maybe even add the
option to translate descriptions on the webpage and a pulldown menu of
translations that may be shown for that description. The easier it gets
to contribute in some way, the more likely that someone does it. :-)

3. I'd suggest to take out the comment line from the overview unless
someone can tell me in how far it's usefull.

Otherwise I'd suggest to put it on seul.org and add a comment in the
news section of the Pingus homepage to get people to use it.

Bye David