Re: just a question

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: just a question
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:30:56 +0200

Am Mon, 2003-09-22 um 22.19 schrieb marz:
> your idea looks really neat and I'd like to give it a try. I'm a
> windows user though, so I was curious if and when you expect to have a
> windows version done?

It can be compiled for windows right now. Working binaries should be at:

http://dark.clansoft.dk/~sphair/pingus_debug20aug.exe
http://dark.clansoft.dk/~sphair/pingus_release20aug.exe

No guarantee, I don't provide them and don't know how long they'll stay
there.
It's likely that a stable version for windows will appear on the website
in the not so far future but I won't guess on a date. ;-)

Bye David