Re: paper on DRT/Video using Pingus as an example

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: paper on DRT/Video using Pingus as an example
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:58:58 +0200

Am Die, 2003-09-23 um 12.45 schrieb Amir Michail:
> Feedback is appreciated.

I just skimmed it and found two points:

1. The beginning is a bit hard to read due to a lot of References to the
way DRT works. (At least for people who don't know DRT.)
2. I seem to have missed the place where you link to the Pingus
homepage?

Otherwise it sounds quite interesting and while I don't intend to try to
understand the details right now I might very well try it out myself
sometime (provided that the license allows it).

Bye David