Playing

From: Josiah Ritchie
Subject: Playing
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:48:21 -0400

I went over to:
http://elonen.iki.fi/pingus/index.php?c=playable
and got myself setup, but there is an issue. The Pingus window flashes up and
then disappears. What's going on? I'd like to make comments on the levels and
all that, but can't play them. I could try getting them another way, but I
really like this interface. I'm using MozillaFirebird. Any suggestions or do we
need to track down a bug?

I really enjoyed going through Tutorial Island and am left thirsting for more.
:-)

Thanks,
Josiah