Pingus + need help

From: tomek zakrecki
Subject: Pingus + need help
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 01:38:25 +0100

Hi

I have problem .. I wrote many posts to many groups .. but no one can help
me .. I wanted to compile Pingus game .. but I haven't Clanlib .. so I
downloaded it .. and tried to compile .. it said that I have no Hermes .. I
downloaded .. compiled .. then compiled ClanLib 0.7.6 .. it seems that it's
OK .. then I want to compile .. I do ./configure then ..

checking ClanLib/core.h usability... yes
checking ClanLib/core.h presence... yes
checking for ClanLib/core.h... yes
checking for main in -lpthread... yes
checking for xml2-config... xml2-config
checking for main in -lHermes... yes
checking for main in -lclanCore... yes
checking for main in -lclanApp... yes
checking for main in -lclanDisplay... yes
checking for main in -lclanSound... yes
checking for main in -lclanMikMod... yes
checking for main in -lclanVorbis... yes
clanGL support disabled
checking for main in -lclanJPEG... no
ClanLib is installed, but clanJPEG was not found. You probably
forgot to compile clanJPEG, which is part of the ClanLib package
or you need to run 'ldconfig'.
If you think you have everything correctly installed have a look at
the file 'config.log' to see what went wrong

hmmm .. I did ldconfig ..

And the second problem .. when I want to compile Pacman game .. it says ..
checking for main in -lclan... no
Pacman requires ClanLib to run.
address@hidden:/_r/download/Pacman-1.0.0/Pacman-1.0.0#

I have Slackware 9.1 .. Geforce4 MX400 with NVIDIA drivers installed ..

Could You help me .. what I have to do .. what's wrong with lclanJPEG ..
My friend said to me .. that I haven't clanlib devel .. but I can't find on
Clanlib Homepage ..

Thank

Pozdrawiam

--