Re: [no-member] Comments about the game

From: Josiah Ritchie
Subject: Re: [no-member] Comments about the game
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:11:20 -0500

What about setting up a MIME type like the testing level website has and then
browsing them with a browser in that folder. Then it's point and click. There's
probably more to this than I know, but seems, from my lack of knowledge, doable.

Does anyone know how this should be done?

JSR/

David Philippi scripted ::