Re: help compiling pingus

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: help compiling pingus
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:15:44 +0100

Jasper Timm <address@hidden> writes:

> Having a little trouble compiling pingus 0.6 under linux, i need to
> compile it because I have to enable a few flags for the configure
> script.

Which flags would that be? There should *never ever* be any reason to
compile Pingus yourself, unless of course you are developing Pingus or
porting it to a new architecture.

> 1.) In the pingus version from cvs (from clanlib),

CVS HEAD is at the moment rather broken, use the CVS branch pingus_0_6
to get a useable one.

> 2.) I then got the pingus source tar, but when i tried the configure
> script on that it shouts: "checking for ClanLib/core.h... no". I
> know for a fact I have ClanLib-0.7 installed, the cvs version
> recognised it fine.

It needs ClanLib-0.6

JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927