Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it bet

From: Konrad Dabrowski
Subject: Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it better
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:35:12 +0000

Hi

- Polish and hungarian translations were said to be in work - are they near completion or abandoned?

The Polish translation is more abandoned than completed, from memory I just did the .po file and I had about one third done, and another third fuzzy. I may return to doing it after Easter, but I doubt I'll have time before then.

Thanks
Konrad