Hi there!

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Hi there!
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:08:04 +0100

Hi there!
I just stumbled over pingus.
As an old lemmings fan, ofcourse I got interested in this.
I might contribute with some levels, but before starting designing levels, I do have some questions.

The docu seems a bit out-dated.
I.e. the road-map in cvs is titled "Roadmap for Pingus 0.5.0" Even though you are aiming at 0.6.1.
Also, lots of the bugs and info on the web-page seems outdated.
This makes me unsure of whether all info is still valid.

The idea of worlds is cool, imho, but this means that somebody should decide the order of the worlds. This order should be decided NOW - and made available on the web-page so that level creators do not waste time on making easy levels in the layout of a to-be hard world and/or vice versa.

Also, the latest binary from the web-page is ~ 6 months old. Docu says that this is the latest version and that there is no need for compiling from cvs. Is this true? Can I report bugs from this version?

Seeing forwards to looking a bit into this game!

-Rune