Compiling with GCC on Windows

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Compiling with GCC on Windows
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 01:38:30 +0100

Hi,

I've started trying to compile Pingus with GCC on windows - the good news is
that it seems relatively easy to compile the Pingu's code. I imagine once I
get to linking that will be more fun, especially with respect to ClanLib (if
even possible at all).

Attached is the minor patch that was required. If GCC and Visual Studio are
the only supported compilers, then it might even make sense to change that
macro to #ifndef __GNUC__, given that the issues are purely compiler ones,
not platform ones.

Thanks

Neil