Re: Order of worlds

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Order of worlds
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 03:30:12 +0200

Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> writes:

> Just so that I don't do the wrong levels: We agreed upon Stone as
> the 2nd world and Hellmouth as the 3rd, didn't we?

Yep, exactly. Stone will be the world directly after the tutorial
island, so the level in there should still be relativly basic, no evil
tricks allowed. Hellmouth will then after stone and should contain
some mid-range levels, since the current hellmouth levels tend to be
quite a bit more difficult I wouldn't mind having a third world
(foliage, mud or crystal?) inbetween stone and hellmouth, thus moving
hellmouth closer to the end of the game. That of course depends on the
number of people willing to contribute levels.

Another issue, if somebody misses graphics in either the stone or
hellmouth theme (ie. no graphic with the needed shape present), please
request them. If you have some idea on how to make stuff look better
(more flower, grass whatever) please propose that stuff too. Creating
groundpieces is relativly easy, so we shouldn't recycle stuff from
other themes unless there is a really good reason to do so.

JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927ing