Re: Order of worlds

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Order of worlds
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 04:05:10 +0200

Rune Zedeler wrote:

Okay. I have attached an example level.

I know that it is unfinished - there are z-sorting-problems. Hopefully they are easily solved with the new level-editor. A bit more decoration is also needed.

I wouldn't mind having a third world
(foliage, mud or crystal?) inbetween stone and hellmouth,

I would vote for crystal. Stone and Hellmouth really look quite the same, so something totally different inbetween would be cool.
Though, Crystal needs lots of gfx-work.

-Rune