Re: Format of actions

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Format of actions
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:56:41 +0200

David Philippi wrote:

Am Fr, den 16.04.2004 schrieb Björn Fischer um 9:25:
That causes the questionmarks. What format is being interpreted by pingus, both? If yes I'll make the LCT do this too. Else we should fix the level files...

Could you send an example of a level with the other format? Or simply
try to load it with Pingus and you'll know wheter both formats are
parsed correctly. ;-)

Well, since I still don't have a playable pingus (is there a static binary for windows somewhere?), could you please try?

aliens1-phil.pingus is a level interpreted correctly by the LCT
desert2.pingus is being interpreted wrong.

I took the levels from playable/ from svn.

Greetings

Björn