Re: 5 new levels

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: 5 new levels
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:50:40 +0200

Am Fr, den 16.04.2004 schrieb Etienne Marcotte um 2:10:
> I joined to this message 5 levels I made this last
> week.

Thanks, more levels are always welcome.

> Note that they were made with the 0.6.0 editor so they
> are still in .xml format (and I didn't bother renaming
> them to .pingus). They are also gzipped because it
> compressed them by more than an order of magnitude.

It's really not more difference then renaming from .xml to .pingus,
that's not hard to before I commit them but may be forgotten. Sending
them to the list as .tgz is the preferred way in my opinion anyway. They
can be compressed very much and there's no need to force everyone to
load large mails. The only better way I know would be a .tar.bz2 as this
gets even smaller.

Bye David