Re: Level Comment Tool wishlist

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Level Comment Tool wishlist
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:42:39 +0200

Am Mi, den 21.04.2004 schrieb Björn Fischer um 11:40:
> browserwindow. Do you think this is ok or do we need a possibility to
> log out?

I don't think there are much security concerns about staying logged in,
it may be more annoying that a friend can't login with his own account
once you did log in. But that's a remote corner case IMHO.

> 2. I would propose using the eMail adress of a user as username becaus
> it definitely is unique.

Should do, no need for anything fancy.

> 3. You will not have to be logged in in order to browse levels and
> comments. But when writing a comment or uploading a demo you will have
> to be logged in.

You should probably still allow anonymous comments, some people might
not use the tool otherwise.

Bye David