Re: Patch for svn.xml (website) -> New svn addresses

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Patch for svn.xml (website) -> New svn addresses
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:16:57 +0200

Am Fr, den 01.10.2004 schrieb Ricardo Cruz um 19:19:
>  Just wondering, why does Pingus needs ClanLib 0.6, if 0.7 is there for quite
> some time.
>  Is Pingus dead?

Not quite, just sleeping rather deep. The transition of Pingus to
ClanLib 0.7 is mostly done but not yet fully finished. The pingus_0_6
branch is still based upon ClanLib 0.6 and the trunk is mostly converted
to ClanLib 0.7. Once someone finds the time to complete it, we can
create a Pingus 0.7 out of the trunk.

Bye David