Re: Subversion status and fixing graphic bugs

From: Aggro
Subject: Re: Subversion status and fixing graphic bugs
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 22:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

> I have been studying the graphic bugs in 0.7
> version,
> but since I'm new to this project I'm not very sure
> how they should be fixed. Any hints, filenames or
> something would be nice.

> And other question. Any idea what is needed to do to
> get animations to work. Now it looks like none of
> the
> animations are working.

Last night I find out that the cause of both of these
was buggy version of Clanlib. So if you are developing
or testing the 0.7 version of Pingus, don't use 0.7.8
version of Clanlib, download the newest version from
their subversion, compile, install and use that:

svn checkout
https://devel.clanlib.org/svn/ClanLib/trunk ClanLib

I think this was already known by some other people in
this project, but I couldn't find any documentation
about this, so I thought it would be best to post
answer to this old question of mine.