Patch to set the Refresh Rate

From: Jason Green
Subject: Patch to set the Refresh Rate
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 01:44:39 -0400

This patch adds a command line option to set the refresh rate for fullcreen mode.  It currently defaults to 60 Hz, which any monitor should be able to handle, I would think, but it would be better if it could auto-detect what your rate should be at that resolution.  Or, if you'd like, just don't specify it at all if it's not invoked at the command line, and let ClanLib try to figure it out.

Prior to this patch, fullscreen mode didn't work on my machine in Windows.  However, by setting the refresh rate to 60, I can finally play it fullscreen.