Re: liquid repeat

From: Jason Green
Subject: Re: liquid repeat
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:06:28 -0400

Attached are 3 files:

basher-tutorial is the correct format now
indiana-yingwan is in the old format
pingusv1tov2.xsl is the current transformation that works for everything except:

groundpieces
traps

For traps:

currently, the format is:

<trap>
<type>hammer</type>
<position>
<x-pos>2</x-pos>
</position>
</trap>

Needs to be:

<hammer>
<position>
<x>2</x>
..
</positon>
</hammer>

There are some other levels that have weird things in them, but they can probably be handled case-by-case.  Any help would be appreciated!

I've made ugly modifications to the XSL on my local copy, but they don't currently work too well

On 10/8/05, Carsten Milkau < address@hidden> wrote:
Jason Green schrieb:
> I don't think the XSL will be able to do it all for us (unless we

What version of XSL is allowed? With XSL 2.0 you can do basically
everything you can do with a programming language. With XSL 1.0 it's
really hard sometimes to reach your goal, but only in rare cases really
impossible. If I had more time I would love to help; well if you can
explain the problem I wouldn't hesitate to strain my grey matter as
much as I can :)

Carsten