[Pingus-Devel] SOURCE

From: kevin lawson
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] SOURCE
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:45:53 -0800 (PST)

I have a Gizmondo Handheld game system that now is no longer made ,since 2005-2006 I think ,but we at www.gizmondoforums have a big following for this system and I was wanting to know what I need to convert this over to this handheld system , it's got Windows CE 4.5,400Mhz,Geforce 4500 and a boat load of other features on it , also we have updated this system so we can run unsingned code on so something like this is right up are alley .

Please let me know as I am very interested in your game .

Thank You very much
Kevin Lawson