Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus more levels

From: Philip Macpherson
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus more levels
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 02:20:31 +1000

Go to the terminal and type something like

pingus /usr/share/games/pingus/data/levels/volcano/volcano2-grumbel.pingus

You can find the level names in
pingus /usr/share/games/pingus/data/levels or download more here: http://www.xskat.de/pingus/pingus.html

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Sidney Costa Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello! I´m brazilian and my english is the worst rsss.
I wanna know how to play the levels in the levels directory or in the playable directory. The only option that appear to me in game is Levelsets. In levelsets the single game is Halloween. My version is 0.7.2.
Thanks
Sidney