Re: [Pingus-Devel] MacOS X Intel

From: Josh Dye
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] MacOS X Intel
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:34:11 -0700

I just figured out what I missed, a little embarrassing, what I overlooked that is.  Anyway, I fixed it- will post back when i't uploaded...

On Jul 8, 2008, at 2:49 PM, Josh Dye wrote:

Well, I just updated my laptop to 10.5.4 and pingus runs fine..

Maybe it an issue with a QT update, or maybe his computers just screwed...  Anyway might as well update thee downloads page to include my version, just remember to keep the current link up; the current link is only 0..7, but it's PPC.

My Intel version of 0.7.2 stable http://www.mediafire.com/?2tj3sfxx9y5