Re: [Pingus-Devel] Memory consumption in pingus 0.7.2

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Memory consumption in pingus 0.7.2
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 00:36:16 +0200

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 11:19 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> 1. After level1 is completed OK, I can not go to level2, when I click on it,
> game says 'locked'. What could be wrong ?

I butchered a lot of code in the last weeks, some things like save
system, cutscenes and config file handling got a bit broken in the
process. Will be fixed in the coming weeks.

> 2. I wanted to make a clean build and executed scons -c. After that
> executing scons configure complain s that libboost_signals nor found and
> there is following log in config.log:
> scons: Configure: Checking for C++ library boost_signals...
> scons: Configure: ".sconf_temp/conftest_0.cpp" is up to date.
> scons: Configure: The original builder output was:
> What could be wrong ?

Hm, maybe something with the scons state data got screwed up, try to
delete .sconsign.dblite files floating around in Pingus directory.

--
WWW: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/
Blog: http://grumbel.blogspot.com/