[Pingus-Devel] Portuguese translation update

From: Ricardo Cruz
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Portuguese translation update
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:08:32 +0000

Hi gang,

          I have updated the Portuguese (PT) translation I had
        contributed a few years back. I have used and tested the
        PO file from svn (svn://svn.berlios.de/pingus/trunk/pingus/).

          I have updated my email address to this one. Feel free to
        contact me in the future to keep the PO file up-to-data, or
        else the texts get all mangled up as in 0.7.2.

          File goes attached as the server from work is broken.

          By the way, the "Exit" string is ambiguous for most languages
        as two different words are used for "(To) Exit" and "(The) Exit"
        I've used it in the former sense, since it seems to only be used
        as an adverb in the level-editor. Anyway, you guys may want to
        use different strings for the two grammatical cases, so they
        appear as two different strings in the PO file. Maybe "Quit"
        instead of "Exit" for the menu use, or use the full "The Exit"
        for the level-editor
        tooltip.

          Keep woe-ing us with your amazing job!

--