[Pingus-Devel] Pingus 0.7.3.4

From: Gabriel Rota
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus 0.7.3.4
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 08:12:27 +0100

hello,

with 0.7.3.3 I have reached levelsets limit 4 levelset x 9 levels, so I
decided move all to trunk because the code from 0.7.3 to trunk is quite
rewritten and merge is impossible for me.

now, I have fix two bug with stopping me use trunk in first step but I
don't know well code of Pingus and my modify may inexpert.

for this motive I want condivide it and hope make it better.

1 - no music in main menu:
src/pingus/screens/pingus_menu.cpp:79
+  Sound::PingusSound::play_music("pingus-1.it");

2 - LANG not auto recognized:
src/pingus/pingus_main.cpp:700
+dictionary_manager.set_language(tinygettext::Language::from_env(System::get_language()));

the source code is available here
https://code.launchpad.net/~gabriel-rota/pingus/trunk

thanks in advance
Gabriel