Re: [Pingus-Devel] Increasing the maximum fall height

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Increasing the maximum fall height
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:53:16 +0200

Hi there,

here's my opinion on the idea: I am quite a fan of the maximum fall height as it is. Increasing it would mean that quite a few levels will become a lot less taxing.

Furthermore, I have acquired a certain "instinct" for that special height. And I guess a lot of other passionate players have gotten used to that special distance to the ground too. So I'd say: never touch a running system.

The instant bomber has already made mastering levels a lot easier. Yet more "help" could eventually make things too easy which would be a shame. The lives of the Pingus have to remain risky ones requiring our witty ideas saving all of them (or at least as many as possible).

Best regards,

Maria.

P.S.: THANK YOU ever so much for all the work you are doing on PINGUS: Eliminating bugs and implementing new functions. And the new graphics of the levels you worked on are fantastic.  And - again - everything is designed with so much love for detail. Makes playing even more fun than before.