Re: [Pingus-Devel] pingus

From: Maria Kaldewey
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] pingus
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:10:21 +0200

Hi Sharon,

I felt just the same with the restricted choice of Pingus-games. So I made my boyfriend - who's a programmer - work on a way around the restriction of visible levelsets.

Meanwhile I have "collected" quite some levels. I have created a Pingus-Website of my own where I published a list and a short guideline for the installation. The good news is that the windows version works and I've found a not too complicated way to add the levels from my list into it.

So visit me on my website

http://www.maria-kaldewey.de/pingus-englisch.html

and let me know what you think.

Best regards from Munich,