[Pingus-Devel] 11 levels: 6 eye-ball-themed, 3 ice-themed, 2 very surrea

From: Wuzzy
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] 11 levels: 6 eye-ball-themed, 3 ice-themed, 2 very surreal levels
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 00:41:57 +0100

I hereby send you via email attachment 11 levels:

- 6 eye-ball-themed levels on an island. The numbers already have an
  order, it would be easy to make a level set + a story out of them but
  I was too lazy. Feel free to do so (making a level set out of it
  (then call it "Eye Land" (haha, get that joke? It is an island with
  eyes, therefore "Eye Land", lol), please)), adding another eye-level,
  writing a story, whatever). It is a pity that the eye-balls are seen
  in almost no level. So I changed that! :-)
- 3 ice-themed levels. The "ice" theme is different to the "snow" theme
  by using lots of ice-blocks primarily and maybe only _some_ snow. Two
  of them are basicly "icy" clones of two levels from the game
  "Lemmings 2 - The Tribes" from the "Classic" tribe (awesome game
  btw - if you ever look for ideas what new abilities the pingus could
  get - play this game - the lemmings have a shitload of new abilities
  there.). This does not violate copyright because ideas can't be
  copyrighted. ;-) The third of them is a "training" level
  ("training1-wuzzy.pingus") where the player can test the different
  abilities of the pingus. This level has no goal and is just for fun.
- 2 very surreal levels: "surreal" is a theme where I took basicly
  elements of lets say every world and put them together into a level,
  which makes it look very strange and surreal/unreal but I hope it's
  still look to fun at.

Only the "training" level has a briefing, all other levels haven't.
Feel free to add some kind of that if you think that a briefing is _so_
important.
Oh, and of course all levels are tested, clean and solvable. But if you
don't believe me, just try them on your own. :D

--
Greets,
Wuzzy