Re: [Pingus-Devel] Translations

From: Gabriel Rota
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Translations
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:52:14 +0100

Hi,

2013/2/11 Volkan Gezer <address@hidden>
The only problem is before me a person translated some strings very weirdly. I corrected them and uploaded as well... He translated those texts into another language instead of Turkish. These levels were almost unplayable because the explanation were not neither Turkish nor English.

Ok, now is all right?
Tomorrow I can release another minor with this Turkish fix (and any other translation will arrive).
After this release I will update official git repository.

Bye,
Gabriel