Re: [Pingus-Devel] Updating Pingus translations

From: Gabriel Rota
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Updating Pingus translations
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 02:56:00 +0200

Hi,

2013/8/6 Karl Ove Hufthammer <address@hidden>
Thanks. Here it is (gzipped file). I have proofread all the translations
for the actual game + the default levelset and the Halloween 2007
levelset. (I will also proofread the translations for the rest of the
levelsets, but thought it best to send the updated translation right
away, in case a new version is imminent.)

committed
https://code.google.com/p/pingus/source/detail?r=7478d54323b8c1e909bd538d9155bc5120977cb6
on launchpad translation is in import queue, tomorrow should be visible.

I guess this depends on what the rest of the translators prefer.
I think leaving it to ‘Launchpad Translators’ would be OK,
as this automatically includes the *official* translation teams
for other languages, which should ensure better quality translations.

I think is fine for now.

Cheers,
Gabriel