Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus moved to Github

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus moved to Github
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:56:59 +0100

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:27 AM, Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> wrote:
> Since Google Code is shutting down I started moving Pingus over to
> Github, new location for the repositories is at:
>
> https://github.com/PingusTeam

Small change of plans, with the help of the previous owner I managed
to grab the "Pingus" name, the new location is thus:

https://github.com/Pingus

I also finished the move, the old repository is now considered
in-active. It still exists and might if there is something I missed
while moving stuff to GitHub and it might still accept new commits,
but the new one should be used from now on. Exiting checkouts can be
updated with:

git remote set-url origin address@hidden:Pingus/pingus.git

Issues are converted as well, but attachment might get lost in a few
month, as the Issue exporter links to the old ones on Google, instead
of including them on GitHub. Haven't yet looked into ways to solve
that.

--
Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/
JabberID: xmpp:address@hidden